Leaders’ team of engineers and geologists have served private developers, industrial complexes, government agencies, insurance companies, real estate investors and other professionals, providing quality service in all phases of geotechnical engineering. We provide sinkhole identification and remediation oversight.
Here’s how Leaders investigates a suspected sinkhole:
- We perform an initial inspection of the property.
- Our experts explore the landscape through sophisticated testing:
- Geophysical Surveys
- Hand Cone Penetrometer Probes
- Standard Penetration Test (SPT ) Borings
- Cone Penetration Test (CPT) Soundings
- We collect and study historical/reference data and information, including a thorough review of aerial photography and topographic quadrangles.
- Our certified technicians perform laboratory testing and soil classification studies in our CMEC-certified laboratory, using calibrated CMEC-accredited lab equipment and instruments.
- We provide a final report, signed and sealed by our Professional Engineer, with a detailed summary of the data and our findings, conclusions and appropriate recommendations, as determined necessary.