Geotechnical Engineering Services
Leaders’ team of engineers and geologists have served private developers, industrial complexes, government agencies, insurance companies, real estate investors and other professionals, providing quality service in all phases of geotechnical engineering.
Our Geotechnical Engineering Team specializes in the evaluation of subsurface soils and groundwater conditions, adding value to the development and design of your construction project. Our analysis confirms the allowable capacity of the foundation, settlement potential and groundwater conditions. We identify potential site development issues and long-term performance issues and provide cost-effective remediation alternatives for your design team’s use.
Some of our Geotechnical Engineering Services include:
- Preliminary / Pre-Development Due Diligence
- Civil Design and Project Support Services
- Subsurface Exploration & Drilling Services
- Sinkhole Assessment
- Stabilization Monitoring
- Laboratory Services
- Foundation / Specialty Analysis
- Roadway / Transportation Studies
- Groundwater / Effluent Disposal
- Hydrogeological Assessments
- Expert Testimony Services
- Construction Management Services